EK Chain - Drive Chain - 525 ZZZ/120 Links/Gold Side Plates/X-Ring Chain/10,300 Tensile/ZST Zero Stretch Technology
The EK ZZZ motorcycle drive chains are the pinnacle of chain technology and ultra strong! The ZZZ chain features a revolutionary new side plate profile that more effectively distributes the load onto the side plate. This innovative design gives the 525ZZZ chain an incredible 10,300lb. tensile strength without increasing weight (4.52 lbs. per 100 links). EK's proprietary Zero Stretch Technology (ZST) virtually eliminates initial chain stretch. No chain adjustment is needed in the first 600 miles (1000km) of use.
- Pre-cut to length
- For competition and OEM replacement
- EK's strongest, lightest chain
- Solid and extended anti-kink bushings and reinforced rollers for added durability
- Shouldered pins won't kink
- Features "lightening" holes that reduce weight by 10% and increase performance
- All the features of Sport sealed chain with X-rings for 50% or more chain life
- Thicker side plates and bigger pins for dependable strength and durability on high performance machines
- Patented "lightening" holes in side plates decrease weight and increase performance
- ZZZ features ZST technology which reduces initial chain stretch to nearly zero
Are you unsure what your OEM chain and sprocket sizes are? Shoot us an email with the Make, Model, Year of your bike, and we can tell you specifically what you need (please include any information regarding modifications you may have already made). Are you changing your gearing for road racing? Moving to a 520 chain to save weight and add power? Extending your swingarm for drag racing? We can help provide guidance so you make the right choices. Or just give us a call anytime during business hours 800.645.6521 or 631.231.9552 (NY/International) and speak with one of our knowledgeably staff members.